Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Candle Votives and Vases! Yipee!




This has got to be an exciting moment for me. Because I have now gone beyond my little glass marbles, beyond the mojo, beyond the beads, to this: Candle votive's and vases! I love 'em. They have got to be the easiest present to give and receive. They are always different and fun.

Now that I'm making them I am so excited. It's a new way to light up my life! With tea lights.

Anyways, I started using Fimo clay now. Next week I'll use Kato, then Premo! the week after. I like to switch it up because they all work different ways and produce different items.

As for my life. It will become overly complicated next week with college and tax classes. My car also took a turn down 'hate me' alley. The transmission coolant lines - yes two, have decided to break on me at the same time. I could have filled up kiddie pools with the amount that it was leaking. -$200...

Please buy stuff!

Wishonafish.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment