I was bored today. The sun wasn't really out at all. Kind of overcast and dreary. But oh well. Yesterday I finished a bunch of pendants that I'll be putting on etsy shortly. Over this long weekend I had a sale! Yay! I sold some more of my polymer clay 'Bright' series beads. I was very excited about that. They'll be headed to Sweden!
I have a stash of items to list this coming week and and really looking forward to that and starting classes again. I'll be going strong all day Mon. and Wed. and then for tax classes on Saturday! It'll be nice to be back into a normal 'student' routine. Although, I'm a bit worried about this A(H1N1)flu that's going around. I really hate getting sick and I had an amazing winter and summer without anything other than some minor allergies. Hopefully I'll be able to get the vaccine when it comes out in October.
Other than that not much is going on. Check back for the clay pendants later this week. Hopefully tomorrow because it doesn't look like the weather is going to be nice for the rest of the week.
See ya,
Leigh
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment