Straight off the phone to you Bloggers!
Alright, so I don't think that the photos are so horrible that I have to explain what's going on there. It isn't finished yet, but I intend to make those guys collectibles and pendants by the end of November and have them on Etsy.
Until then, Check out my etsy for new polymer clay pendants.
Here's a peek.
Also, because it's almost WINTER! No, I know, I said it, "winter".... I am actually a little excited because this winter will be interesting. There's a lot of inside time, and a lot of not going out time ahead! So, I'll be able to do a whole ton of new stuff.
Of course. Check out Lisa's knits for a warm up to your wardrobe this winter. I can't ever get enough. I always hope she's making the next one for me, but because she loves you guys, she'll sell them to you for the going rate! Links and photos below.
And of course, Don't forget to check out the other stuff we have on etsy. If you have any questions you can always send me an e-mail or comment on this blog!
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment